Romantic Wedding Messages
Weddings are by their very nature a celebration of love and romance, so why not tell your spouse-to-be exactly how you feel? If your emotions are too overwhelming to articulate, call upon these moving words to help you along. Whether you’re writing one-of-a-kind wedding vows or a cute pre-ceremony letter to your betrothed, these romantic wedding messages and quotes about love will allow you to put that special touch on your big day!
- When you fall I will pick you up. When you are happy I will share your joy. When you need a friend I will be the first one there. I will always love you.
- I used to not believe in soulmates. I’m here with you because you made me believe.
- Even though I’m unsure about most things in life, I am certain that I love you and I will continue to love you forever.
- If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I’m I had never lived without you.
- I feel like everything in my life has led me to you. My choices, my heartbreaks, my regrets. Everything. And when we’re together, my past seems worth it. Because if I had done one thing differently, I might never have met you.
- I choose you. And I’ll choose you over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I’ll keep choosing you.
- I never could grasp the meaning of “perfect”—until I met you. Suddenly the definition fell into place and breath was taken away each moment I spent with you.
- My soul saw you and it kind of went, “Oh, there you are. I’ve been looking for you.”
- “Eventually soulmates meet, for they have the same hiding place.” — Robert Brault
- “You have me. Until every last star in the galaxy dies. You have me.” — Amie Kaufman, Illuminae